Monday 12 May 2008

Parent Teacher Interview - Ariel

I made an appointment to have a parent - teacher interview with the core study year - 6 with Ariel's teacher, Ms. Young. It was the interview for the term - 1. Pedare set up the booking process by internet. So they sent the letter with the password for each parent to log into the school intranet and make a booking for this interview. It was a new thing and I found out it was cool. But the password just good until the interview period which was for 2 weeks.

Parent can choose which teacher they like to see. The study core teacher, home group, maths, science, PE, anyone we think we need to talk about our children progress of study. I picked Ariel's core study since I need to know about his academic progress and getting to know the teacher personally.

The result was very satisfied. Rachel said that in academic term Ariel was excellent. He had been working so hard catching up all his missing term and getting more confident in English especially in giving opinion and writing. He was very good in Maths, actually he was quite advance compare with other friends in the class. And she was sure that Ariel would finish excellent also at the end of this year. I am really glad to hear that. I asked she also to look more care on his comprehension since I got that problem with Brian - my second kid.

Finally, everything are great. Really hope my kids can enjoy their time here, gaining experience that benefits them for their future.

No comments: