Sunday 11 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's day actually is celebrated every 2nd Sunday of May. My kids got all the crafts for mother's day last week. They made cards, and crafts as a present for me. So I got 2 cards, 1 drawing with Ben 10 on it (ha!), 1 paper bag with handskerchief and lolly, and jar full of colorfull salt. Lucky me!

We went to the church also this morning and got flower. Ha! We also celebrate and pray for all moms in the world. After that we got the lunch and this time I can pick the place. Hhhmm..sounds better, right? So I picked the place where we all love to eat. The BBQ place in chinatown. I really like their noodle soup so I ordered the rOaSTed DucK NoOdlE SouP in the big bowl. Andd..as usual cannot finish it. Ha!

Finish eating, I asked them to go to look for piano music in Gawler Road. I got everyone book and off to the COCOLAT in Rundle Street to get my Tiramisu Cake. Yummyy...

I enjoy this day. Hopefully mother's day will celebrate every month. Sighs!!

No comments: