Tuesday 29 April 2008

They are Back to School Again..

This Monday was the back to school again for Brian and Nathan. I was a little bit nervous since it had been 2 weeks for them spending time at home and I could see they were soo..comfortable with that. Hopefully, Nathan did not make any step backward for his school. I knew it was a hard time with him at school since he could not speak English yet. But I knew he used to love school, love to play with his classmates, love maths, colorings and other things they did in school. Just hoping it would go smoothly. And it did. No complaint so far, just a report from Nathan that he did cry a little. Just a little, he said, then it stopped. Ha! I could not believe it!

Today, they went school alright. And Ariel has to wear all his winter uniform. Actually today is the first time he ever wears his blazer. He looks so cute. Ha! And Nathan told him this morning that Ariel looked like a professor. Ha! Really glad that the expensive blazer finally being paid off with his looks. Ha! Right, it was so expensive. It costs me around AU $ 200 just for one piece of blazer. Can you believe it? I had to take a picture of him because of it.