Sunday 16 March 2008

My Sunday

It has been 3 weeks we are in Adelaide, South Australia. Quite city, indeed. Very relaxing. Seems I never sleep so comfortable than my sleep here. Why? I do not know yet. Probably because I feel so tired after taking care my family? Never knows yet. But it is the same comment that been said by my youngest one. Confused?



Well, today after woke up at 8.00 am (hehe..don't complaint, plz. It was my day break. I deserved my long and good night sleep after 5 days busy cooking, cleaning, and washing the dirty clothes), turned off the aircon, opened the windows, then woke up the kids - including my husband! Then at 9.15 am we drove to CBD to attend at 10.00 am family service.



It was the 2nd time my kids joined the sunday school there and actually they promised to be left alone. But in fact the youngest one did not want to be left alone. So..kept singing and did crafting as usual. Ihiks.. Probably, I could try for next week - with my fingers crossing. Ha!


Anyway, after service we had some chats with other Asian friends - have not met any Indonesian yet. Just one lady that married with Australian and has been in Adelaide for more than 30 years. She spoke Indonesian alright. After received few invitation for Easter family lunch we went for lunch in Rundle Street this time. Got my camera this time. So got some pictures to you, guys!


After some pictures, my battery was off. So sorry about that. Will up date about this beautiful city real soon. Just keep coming and see this blog.



No comments: