Sunday 20 April 2008

Fried Banana Ball


Last Saturday, just got back from the city and watching movie, Nim's Islands, i thought it was just a great time to have a snack. Just looking into my food cabinet in the kitchen and there were some lady finger bananas. So why did I make banana fried. Hhhmm...


I cut them into cubes and put into into batter. The ingredients for the batter are:
all purposes flour
rice flour
salt
1 egg
butter
water
mix them together until smooth. I have a weakness not diligent in taking note of my cooking except for the cakes. So just take flour as much as you like and add rice flour just half of the volume of the flour. It is easy, right? haha.. Then, just fry them.


Serve it with Teh Tarik. Wow..it is so good. Unfortunately, I did not make it with the fragrant tea and condensed milk. Just using the instant one. Not bad for the quick and delicious result. Next time I will post it how to make the Teh Tarik. Just wait!
The result is like in this picture. It looks yummy and it does taste yummy as well.

No comments: