Friday 4 April 2008

My Thought

It is Friday, April 4 - if I am not mistaken. Ha! Yup, I could not remember days anymore. Brian is sick. He got wind pain last night and vomited few times. All the blankets are dirty now. So today is also my national day of laundrying. Haha.. Lucky me! But this morning he is getting better. I cooked him plain rice porridge and it usually works for him. But not to my other sons, Ariel and Nathan. They both are more to soup person.

So got Brian ok now, did the laundry and will run soon to pick up kids from school. What a day!

But there is one thing I forgot today. Today is PE Sport Fun Day in Brian and Nathan's school. It should be games there and all parents are invited to play along. But since Brian is sick, I asked my husband to drive the other 2 to school. And he just called that he caught up at school until 11.30 am since Nathan need him to do sport together. Lucky him! That is also what he would say. Ha! But the only one we both regret of is my husband forgot to bring the camera. I said to him not to be sorry about it since the cameras are broken anyway. The digital cannot read the card. My NiKon manual cannot zoom anymore, I think the lense is stuck somewhere. I made appointment to get them fix tommorow in the city. Hope it get fixed soon so we can get nice and memorable photos again.

Get to go now. The kids will dismiss soon. See yaa...

2 comments:

Vania said...

Ika, pa kbr? gw seneng elo pake blogspot jg, krn gw gak bisa ninggalin pesen di Friendster elo (krn gw gak punya account FS).
Gimana Brian, dah sembuh? Camera jg dah sembuh?
Liat foto2 elo di flickr, gw keinget Bakersfield, mirip2 suasananya. Cuma Adelaide skalanya jauh lebih gede kayagnya.
Take care yah.

Ika said...

Hai, van..
Udah sehat koq siangnya. Maklum ga pernah makan western, nah..waktu lunch hari sebelumnya pengen lunch order yang dari canteen dan pesenannya hot dog. ha! Mungkin karena kebetulan juga hari itu agak dingin dan windy, kayaknya hot dog-nya ga cukup. Masuk anginlah dia.
Adelaide kotanya kecil, Van.. belum sempat ter-explore semua. Mudah2an dalam waktu dekat bisa. Entar gue posting lagi.
Soal blogspot, hehe..gue tadinya nggak telaten dan rajin buat nulis dan motret2. Tapi baru masih diusahakan. Mudah2an sukses.
Nah..soal camera, kata orang service center, better beli baru. Soalnya ganti card reader digicam Nikon gue ga worth it. Lagian udah tua, kualitas gambar aja cuma 3.34 MP. Kata dia, 'just throw it into the garbage bin.' haha.. Buat yang manual gue masih punya lensa jarak jauh, jadi masih bisa pake. Tapi beli film dan biaya cetak atau burnt ke CD kayaknya lebih murah gue beli digicam baru.