Sunday 8 June 2008

My Birthday

It was already passed actually but my friend asked me to tell the story about my birthday steak. Haha..actually it was just a regular steak and we had it in restaurant named Louisiana Tavern in Elizabeth area, a bit further from city.

We found this restaurant since we liked to watch movies in that mall. While waiting for the movie was about to start, my kids just loved to walk and run around the small green area in that open space. I saw the restaurant and told my husband that I wanted to celebrate my birthday in that restaurant since I missed the american food. Ha! Sounds so melancolic, right? Then just after Sunday Service we went to the restaurant to have lunch and watched movie afterward.

It was nice, family oriented, new restaurant. The interior was so warm, built with wood. Just like an usual old louisana tevern. I got my steak in medium cooked just the way i like it with big ceasar salads. The salads was so much better compare to the steak actually. Ha! But the best part was the bread. So warm, smell good and soft. We ordered them twice. Ha! Since there were kids so no beer or wine that day.

No comments: