Sunday 22 June 2008

Night Out for 2

Yesterday, my husband's boss invited us to have dinner with him. Actually this plan was set since last Sunday since he had promised himself to bring me out for dinner every time he visited us in Australia. What a boss, right? So..he asked me what kind of food I like and I chosed steak for yesterday. My husband made appointment to the 4-5 star steak restaurant in town, we got Cos in Leigh Street yesterday since the famoust one, in North Terrace is not available until Monday.

This was also the first time for us to leave the kids at home. But I made a appointment few days earlier to a friend of mine to come to look after the kids for few hours. I saw her add from the children's school flyer and called her and had an interview with her. I also asked her police clearence and any recommendations her had from her previous jobs. And it turned out she was also a parent of children in the same school with my kids.

The night was just great. I enjoy the great food and great wine. We ordered Rose that night. I need to try something new since I had muscat last week with him also. It was sweet but little bit bitter. Different with muscat that very sweet that people usually have it for dessert. I also have Riesling at home for my enjoyment.

When we reached home at 10.30 pm, the kids were just fine and still playing with their playstation. It was great night and great experience for both of us since it is the first time we went out together and enjoy Hindley Street at night.

No comments: