Monday 28 July 2008

I Missed My Bus

Actually it is the stupid thing to be happened to any body but..unfortunately it happened to me this morning. I did tried to ride this bus a week ago before my class started. Just to confirm the schedule and time it takes to ride from home to my campus and most of all to learn how to use my bus ticket. Like any body else I would not want to be late at the first day at school especially when you missed the orientation day with your program director and just have a chance to communicate with him by email to enroll your class. Sighs!!

I did rejected my husband offer to drive me to the bus stop this morning so I can have more choices of busses to ride to the city. But - as I am always be a good wife, ha! - I rejected politely and said that I would get 30 minutes to do house chores before heading to my bus stop. No wonder he loves me so much. Ha! So just as predicted, the bus would be there at 09.00 am sharp so..I left home 08.53 am. And..I could see the bus just went pass me 1 minute before I could cross the road. Hiks..

I had to walk 10 minutes to catch another bus at another bus stop so I could get to my campus at the time. Luckily I did. I will not take for granted for this bus anymore. I promise myself to be at my bus stop at least 5 minutes before the schedule from now on.

No comments: